DEATH OF MICHAEL A. FRASER, OD, JP, CLU
CHAIRMAN OF THE JAMAICA MEDICAL FOUNDATION
Members of the Insurance Association of Jamaica (IAJ) and the Jamaica Medical Foundation (JMF) an outreach arm of the Insurance Industry, are saddened by the passing of Michael A. Fraser, on January 8, 2022. Age 79 Years.
His very outstanding Insurance industry Career includes:
- Executive Vice President of Sagicor Life,
- President of Sagicor Life of the Cayman Islands.
- Managing Director of Sagicor Insurance Brokers
- President & CEO of Island Life Insurance Company
- President of The Life Insurance Companies Association which combined with JAGIC to form IAJ.
- President of the Jamaica Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (JAIFA).
- Chairman of the Jamaica Medical Foundation
- Member of the Hall of Fame of the Caribbean Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (CARAIFA)
- And much more
He was an exemplary gentleman whose influence had positive effects on numerous lives.
Deepest condolences to his dear family, friends, business associates and all others who had the pleasure of interacting with this wonderful human being.
May his soul rest in peace.